86-07 Northern Blvd (btwn 86th & 87th St)
Jackson Heights, NY 11372
- Friendly, good food, fast service. My friends and I had a positive experience and I'm picky.
- Weeday lunch specials are amazing! Great entraa!
- Try the apple crepe (dessert)
- great service, delicious food, great prices!
- Skirt stesk, chimichuri saauce, steamed garlic potatoes. Nice Malbecs.
- Overall they provide you with excellent service. Just make sure you come here with an empty stomach cause they serve so much food.
- I'm a fan of the skirt steak.
- Its penchant for Italo-Argentine fusion is particularly notable, wood-oven pizza, which comes draped with luscious strips of skirt steak-we've never seen anything quite like it.
- The parrillada for two is generous, and focused on organ meats, while the fettuccine Alfredo is one of the richer editions in town.
- This comfy Argentine steak house, with a particularly gracious staff, persists on a strip of Northern Boulevard known for its Colombian eateries.
- Delicious churrasco
- One of our favorite steak places. Great service, great food, great prices, great atmosphere. Churrasco is excellent, pasta made to order is excellent.
- The weekday lunch special is incredible. M-F until 4
- Great steak. Excellent value and service.