- Nice but overpriced, rmb 83 for a really average tuna salad and a small orange juice? I don't think so!
- Who is Zoe and why does she talk nonsense? Answers on a postcard. I was here today and it's about as open as it can get!
- One of the best Canels I've had in town! Much better than Farine and to die for!!!
- Freshest bread outside of France. Parma ham sandwich and soft drink 35yuan. Great price
- Support almond imports! No more macaroon ban!
- It's now back to 'pain chaud' and they've completely redecorated.
- Mini lemon tarts! I'm in love!
- Tarte au chocolat is to die for
- Single espresso for pussies, double espresso for mentally retarded pple. So here i am... i can tell ya not a pussy.
- It is open! Misinformed by one of the residents. No almond croissants today but passion fruit slice is a close second
- It's closed for good apparently! :-(
- Breakfast- coffee & croissant for 30 rmb, and one of the only places on this street open at 9 am!
- They do have wifi - it's just the old name "Pain chaud". Password is 'shanghaibakery'
- Almond croissants are back! :-)
- No almond croissants this week :-(
- Pan au choc!!!
- Almond croissants yum!
- They don't have wifi any more :(