$ $ $
- A stylish French restaurant with an incredible raw bar and great selection of cocktails. No matter what you end up choosing from the menu, be sure to end the night with the Ziggy Stardust Disco Egg.
- A stylish French restaurant with an incredible raw bar and great selection of cocktails No matter what you end up choosing from the menu, be sure to end the night with the Ziggy Stardust Disco Egg.
- The scallops are melt-in-your mouth unbelievable. The sea bass is also a must -just listen to them when they say don't eat the pastry! You'll mummify from the salt!
- Great food, dope interior and one of the best service we had in Toronto so far!
- The scallops here are insane & I hate scallops. Eurobass en croute, tuna w brown butter and steak with marrow sauce and pommes aligot are all musts. This place is so chic but laid back, I'll be back!
- Very rich flavours incorporated into all the dishes! The disco egg is a must just cause it's so colourful and fun!
- Duck breast is excellent. Texture and flavour almost like steak. Pairs so well with the plum (prune?) and the light, slightly bitter charred endive. Eat all 3 at once. Yum!
- French Vibes with sophisticated cuisine and beautifully crafted cocktails.
- Very nicely done French food. Eurobass en croute is a must.
- The best raw bar in the city. But everything was amazing
- The beef tartare was incredible. Great service as well.
- Great seafood restaurant. Portions are small and expensive with high quality...
- Gin cocktails are well balanced