La 27th Restaurante
- Get the Fritanga. It's an assortment of typical Nicaraguan food.
- We ordered sopa de res, carne asada y pescado empanizado and of course a few Toas, good Nicaraguan food and prices. We'll be back soon.
- It's typical Nicaragan food. Good quality food.
- Best Nicaraguan food in LA, make sure you drink a cold Toa or two (nicaraguan beer) before your meal and finish it up with buelos de yuca.
- Best Nicaraguan food in town!
- Its way too expensive for the little bit of food they give you. Its a rip off.
- Carne Asada Nicaraguan style. :)
- Fritanga a la 27th with cacao<3
- Viva el guaro!!!
- Featured in "Ask Mr. Gold: Top 10 Pico Boulevard Eats" by Jonathan Gold. Click 'More Info' to read all about it!
- Carne asada a la 27th with a Cacao is my favorite. Nica for life!
- Fritanga, buuelos,carne encebollada, lengua en salsa, kabobs, gallo Pinto, queso frito love it all
- 90% of the time I order the been tongue in tomatoes sauce. I just love this dish. But all the other dishes that I have tried are also excellent.
- Everything good.The food is pure Nicaragua food..delicious actually..great service.I would recommend this place:)
- Quesillos are good but you must order Carne a la 27 for a full Nicaraguan experience!
- Fritanga is bomb, so is fried fish