Japanese, Korean, Asian
803 E Pike St (at Harvard Ave)
Seattle, WA 98122
- If you see many tennis balls at bottom of your chair.. Don't play tennis in here!
- Could smell deliciousness around block!
- Sit in one of the chairs with tennis balls on their feet!
- Pretty decent Yook Gae Jang (Korean spicy beef soup) for a teriyaki joint.
- Teriyaki bowl is nice and the rice was hot. Also 4-piece gyoza only $2.29!
- My favorite teriyaki in town. Go for the gyoza over the egg rolls!
- Really mediocre chicken today and they even forgot the teriyaki sauce. Sigh.
- Excellent Service here. I never have any complaints. The food is fast and is always up to par.