- You fancy japanese food and you're in LKF, then think no more! Secret: you get a free carafe of sake when you use locaclick app there :)
- Free Sake!
- Pretty expensive for average Japanese food. Rolls were okay. But they have a dedicated vegetarian menu section.
- foods ok, overpriced. very impolite staffs, experienced one behave like working in cha chaan teng. new staffs like robot, ear closed, keep collecting our plate even when we said we are not yet done.
- High quality Japanese food. Lunch set is around 200-300. You pay for what you get. Good for business lunch.
- Interesting, creative Japanese food that unfortunately comes with a price tag...
- Fusion sushi , fresh sashimi & nice and cosy environment ;)
- Ok for client lunches!
- fresh sashimi but the terriyak chicken lunch set is really disappointing.
- The food is not bad, really! And thanks for the secret app!
- One of the finest restaurants in Hong Kong located at the heart of Lan Kwai Fong
- The Spicy toro tartar is amazing....cannot miss;
- Average japanese