Jl. Letjend. S. Parman No. 52
Medan, Sumatera Utara
+62 61 4536916
- Belum ke medan klo belum kesini....
- Nampak n ketemu smash (rangga n rafael) smlm d kwetiau ateng. Pada heboh hahha :D
- This place serves the best chinese "cha" foods!
- best kwetiau in town!
- Foods take ages to served, tasted average. Places are hot esp when crowded.
- Bihun cha liau enakkk... ^^
- biasa saja
- Tried this VS kuetiao Ong down the street. Ong is more expensive. Both tasted average. Cant compare to Penangs contrary to some Malaysian comments
- Tru the special kwetiau
- I flew from Penang to Medan just to try "the best fried koay teow" in a culinary city that's supposed to be up there with Penang and Malacca. Penang can rest on her "wok hei". No threat to her crown.
- This place is overrated. Taste is not too good and they serve you bad. I have to wait for more than 30 minutes until my food is served.
- Karena Andy Siau sendiri mampu goreng Kwetiaw jadi biasa aja Kwetiaw Ateng...
- Kwetiau dan Bihun!
- Most tasty kwetiaw with fair amount of protein. Yumm
- Kwetiaunya mantap.. Mesti pakai saucenya lebih enak
- Authentic kwetiau in Medan. Try Badak as well..
- Kwetiaw Ateng memang mantabbbbbb
- abis meeting laper,gagal diet
- Halal g kalau bagi yang muslim?
- Memang medan msknyuss ..