1137B Washington Ave.
Brooklyn, NY 11225
- Nice service, nice food.
- Get the shakshuka for brunch!
- I love the Classic Fallafel!
- The food is delicious but the service is a disaster.
- The eggplant sandwich is delicious.
- Eggplant is delicious
- Love the eggplant sandwich with their hot sauce called skhug. Salad sampler very good too.
- If you feel meaty, try the shawarma sandwich. If not, the hummus is way above average.
- My Shawafel was perfect.
- Falafels are nice and crunchy.
- Great addition to the neighborhood--tasty hummus and delicious falafel. Take-out, eat-in, and delivery options!
- Best eggplant
- A great spread, great atmosphere.
- Food only okay. Nish Nush have far better falafels.