Kulu Kulu Sushi
- Make sure you get a tempura prawn, salmon and avocado handroll. They're the best i have ever had
- Get there early to avoid the lunch time rush.
- Green tea is free and is self service, you can just stand up and grab a cup for yourself.
- Look out for "Timo B.", the ghost who always checks in during closed hours! Idiot :-D
- This is one of my favourite places to pick up sushi in London, its a little bit small so it can get crowded, but its worth it
- Great high quality sushi in a no nonsense environment.
- Feel free to help yourself to the green tea, which is free!
- Try the soft shell crab hand roll! Amazin"
- Have a prawn tempura salmon avocado handroll
- nice simple sushi
- Woooow. So tasty and unique delivery method. The place to be for sushi lovers.
- This is one of the best sushi restaurants I have been to outside of Japan!
- Everything is good! Best is the spicy tuna roll. It's not out often but ask for it to be made, trust me.
- Must try!! The soft shell crab handroll !!! Deserves all the awards plastered on their wall!
- Try the soft shell crab, amazing!
- Sushi is excellent
- Good sushi train. So much better than Yo Sushi!
- sushi is good
- Not really good choice if sitting at the carousel. Some of the rolls looked really wierd, but the normal ones tasted good.
- Worth waiting to get in, and worth going for the warm saki too.