Kui Kee Seafood Restaurant (駒記海鮮大排檔)
G/F, Shop B, 16 Bowring Rd
+852 2838 8998
- Really local place, nice people, cool backstreet...
- Surprised about the rating -for the seafood it was really a disappointment - didnt taste fresh, expensive and clams were gritty. For the other dishes they were cheap & cheerful but lacked wok hei.
- Nice food , great feel of Hong Kong
- I seriously love this place. It's always crazy, noisy, and crowded. A true Chinese restaurant experience. Great place for cheap drinks and tasty food. English menu available.
- Good Value for money at a local haunt. Try the Roasted Pork Neck, Deep Fried Intestines, & Bamboo Clams!
- Very nice restaurant.. great..