- Singapurda ama New Yorkun gbeinde. Yemekler gzel, yeri ok gzel. Servis hzl, hediyeler irin. Akam sekizdeki geit resm tam nnde. Fast pass almsanz ocuklar cretsiz yemek yiyor.
- Expect Long queues and waiting time during peak hours. You can place a reservation first and come back at the est time provided, or they can give u a call on the mobile once seats are avail.
- Chicken is superb!!!
- , .
- Not bad. Good food. Good service. The exclusive view of the fireworks is the main selling point of the restaurant.
- Beef sausage is awesome! Recommended. =)
- Not much selections. But overall food is good yet quite costly
- Service staff are generally polite but they kind of took a way longer then usual time to serve and prepare the food, and even billing. Could improve on that and it would be excellent.
- Not the best steak in town but acceptable. Service however is excellent, and ambience unbeatable... in USS. A perfect safe haven for a pitstop before rejoining the fray.
- Tomato soup is great!!
- Beer batter fish and chips, charbroiled steak medium well, saut mushrooms....
- Nice surf and turf, perfect mix! Don't forget your wine. But the baby back ribs need more improvement, from the sauce and meat quality, too much fat.
- Must try the seafood platter! 45dollars only!! Super duper delicious ... The steak is also wonderful. Service and attitude of staffs is excellent! Thumbs up!!
Universal Studios Singapore (New York Zone)
Universal Studios Singapore (Sci-Fi City Zone)
8 Sentosa Gateway (Resorts World Sentosa)