Jbeil, Mount Lebanon
- Good food and service. I Liked it
- Food is good, menu is well balanced (well improved actually) and its nice how they have a play area for kids
- elmashewe kter taybeen..................
- So many yummy dishes, tasty and the hostess Elise is SUPER sweet and lovely.
- Machewe mchakall sooo yummmy
- The best food in town! Best Shawarma in Lebanon, a must try.
- The chicken shawarma is a must try
- I liked the shawarma
- Lovely place spacious!
- Rass 3asfour bel karaz & djeij bel hosrom w semson are a must try
- The service is good and the food is delicious.
- Always full
- Gr8 atmosphere nice place good food ;)
- The fish falafel is just divine!
- Profitroles is the best dessert ever !
- Guys, dont U order sandwiches (although tasted gr8) coz U'll get 1 every 10 minutes. Very Baaaad kitchen management. And some of the prices are not explainable : rass assfour @ 20,000? ?.????.
- The FOKHARA specials are super tasty, especially the fish kebab and meat
- Shawerma mix ... Very good. The food here is pretty good. The playground for kids is a rip off ; bring all the change you can carry! Its very small and crappy.
- Service 0!