$ $ $
- Breakfast pizza is BOMBBBbB service blows majorly but its actually worth putting up with...
- Kristy's is part of the Clean Bay Restaurant Certification Program! They are doing their part to help reduce stormwater pollution in the Santa Monica Bay! To learn more, visit
- The food is fresh and oh so delicious. Pizzas beyond belief!!
- Higher prices, but the view is priceless!!!!!!!!
- Sit out on the terrace for a lovy view but bring a jacket, usually pretty breezy. Owners are lovely. Try the mussels!
- Awesome. Great bartender and unique Bloody Mary!
- All star service and fish and chips were amazing!
- Breakfast with a view!
- Very nice view. Dog friendly. Fresh.
- Worst pizzas of the coast.
- Kristy's has the best calamari ever ! It's not even worth ordering it anywhere else once you've had it here !
- Delicious food and spicy bloody Mary's! Ahi sandwich is amazing and the fish and chips is always great!
- Food was good and the service was great.
- Grilled chicken pizza was excellent! Be warned! The Caesar salad is just a head of romaine lettuce which you need to cut up yourself. Not worth the price at all.
- Scallop pizza to die for. Perfect flat crunchy crust
- Had decent service but found the pizza disappointing: rubbery cheese and unmanageably overloaded with toppings. Deep fried risotto appetizer was great, though.
- Small, cozy restaurant with fantastic views on top of a Malibu hill, great location, service, and food! Really enjoyed!
- Please try tomato soup... It is amazing..
- Enjoy Life with Good Friends. La Dolce Vita