Seafood, Chinese, Asian
$ $ $
224-B Jalan Burma
Georgetown, Pulau Pinang 10350
- Best duck in town! And the ! Must order!
- Lunch time duck Rice not bad, but I prefer come here to drink their soup. The best and at least got 5 type of soups :D
- Service did not go according to orders! Regulars were given priority and new customers were treated as 2nd class, double standard kind of service. BOYCOTT!!!!!!
- Best duck rice ever!! Only lunch and close on Wednesday!
- Char siu is so good here. Buy bigger portion if you are not alone, small size is not enough
- I'll let the picture do the talking. Must try.
- Simply delicious...
- My first & final time here for dinner! Waited for more than an hour despite only few tables! Realized they actually prioritized for those take away than dine in. Stupid!
- Came here at midnight and ordered yee mee portion for two persons. When it came, it looks like for one person and priced at RM9. Two small plates and it is finished! Bloody rip off! Never going back.
- best duck rice.
- damn keat roast duckie & roast char sio !
- If you think the duck here is good try the char siew!
- The duck rice is the best
- Must try the home cook Longan drinks.
- Curry boar meat nice.night time only.
- Afternoon Duck Rice and Soup not bad. But a but expensive.
- try their Thai Style Chicken! :9
- There's free WiFi here.