Kraft House No. 5
$ $ $
- Great food & cocktails, well-chosen craft beer list, and great bourbon selection. Just wish it were twice as big so we never had to wait.
- Great staff with great attitudes.
- Service was really slow. Several of the beers we ordered they didn't have, but it required a rountrip to the bar before they get us know.
- Great draft beer selection and a very good seasonal menu no matter what time of the year
- Strawberry beignets were delicious! Service was just ok at our visit. Easy to get in for Sunday brunch which was nice!
- Awesome burger, awesome chicken sandwich, great fries! Nice beer selection and bar.
- Mt wife had the grilled cheese (smoked gouda) and I had the burger. Both were excellent
- Waikiki burger was amazing! Garlic fries, craft beers on tap, happy hour, bourbon cherry cobbler.
- The smoked fried chicken sandwich is ENORMOUS and scrumptious.
- You CAN park in the gravel lot beside the restaurant. Don't let the no parking sign fool you. And DONT park in the nail spa lot next door if it's open. She doesn't like that at all :/
- The bourbon bacon beer cheese soup is seriously the best soup ever.
- The double chop and Waikiki Burger were both amazing! They also have a wonderful craft beer selection.
- Snack time
- A must in downtown Powell! The service is fantastic and food is phenomenal. Try the mussels and fries, or the double chop.
- Beer board above bar always up-to-date. Printed beer menu may not be.
- I'm quite sure they grind their own beef for the burger... Amazing!