Koume Japanese Restaurant
- First time there; the rolls came out fast; hot food took a little longer. Pretty good; loud greeter to welcome you. Not many seats either. weird to walk trough kitchen to bathroom in back. Will return
- My favorite here is Ajo roll with a taste of garlic.
- You need to try the Dragon Roll. One of the best rolls I've ever had!
- Try the spicy Sean roll! My buddy invented it. Jake long was just in and we had a great time!
- Try the tuna teriyaki it is delicious
- Closed Saturday noon and Sundays
- Usually only stop by for lunch, though all the dinners look fantastic. I get the Tekka Don lunch and am never disappointed.
- The poke was fresh and cubed perfectly. I haven't had a bad roll here but I'm still working my way thru the menu
- The Queenie roll is a good twist on a classic. All of the rolls were great. Glad to have found the place.
- Best and freshest food. Service is excelent and the staff very pleasant.
- We come here monthly- Never had a bad dish! Try the pork gyoza- the dipping sauce is amazing
- Try the fish tempura roll, it's great
- Really good food, but the service is so-so.
- Itadakimasu! The salmon skin roll was amazing!
- Salad with ginger dressing... 4 year old approved.
- Hawaiian Poke is AWESOME!
- Panther roll is AWESOME!!!
- Toshi's restaurant is fabulous! Try everything! It's soooo yummy!
- tuna wonton
- Try Aho roll here - one of the best sushi rolls. I have not see it in other places.