Korilla BBQ Truck
Food Truck, Korean, Burritos
- It's wait on a long ass line in below freezing temperatures good.
- One of the best food trucks around in terms of both taste and value. 9 bucks for a bowl!
- Try to get there early to beat the long lunch line that queues up by 12, but it moves quickly and is worth it! The 3 tacos w/ tofu are my fav, but w/e you decide make sure to top off w/ korilla sauce!
- The double-bulgogi bowl with mushrooms makes for a tasty lunch!
- The rib eye rice bowl with k'illa sauce is perfect!
- Get the beef!
- This Korean take on burritos comes up short on flavor and innovation.
- Truck opened up at 12:30, so don't get there at 12 just to wait in line for a half an hour.
- Most exciting food truck I've ever been to.
- Love the bulgogi bowl!!
- The k-illa hot sauce is your friend
- Show up at the latter half of the lunch/dinner time slot and trade rice for vegetables :9