Jalan Ampera Raya 5-6 Pejaten Barat, Pasar Minggu
Jakarta, Jakarta 12510
+62 21 7194673
- An amazing steak in the new menu..
- The coffee should be better. I believe its caswells which is good coffee but it tastes weak
- Breads and cakes are good
- Cukup sekali coba. Mahal parah. Kopi+lasagna+sambel 235rb. Lasagna nya terlalu banyak cheese pula. Beef nya dikit. Not worth it.
- Good coffee... funny as they said their coffee is by caswell.. but somehow i like Komunal slightly better. their pastries are scrumptous. Luv the cheese puff. Bring ur cup or container for takeout
- Macadamia & Hazelnut Cake juara
- I wanted to try the coffee to go but they didnt serve drinks in paper cups cause of "environmental" reasons. I'd have to buy their reusable $8 cup. Funny cause they served my cakes in a carton box.
- Coffee and Breakfast
- Mihil bri..kl ga karena miting penting sih ga akan kesini
- The place is just so cute with great tummy coffee
- So - so and expensive (very).
- Risotto ayam dan lemon meringue.
- Superb homemade pasta, homemade bread, homemade everything. What's good? Simply everything.
- Overpriced, they charged so ridiculous taxes!
- Very nice place with good coffee by Caswell's, excellent food, good WiFi, no smoking, nice communal atmosphere. Unfortunately, rather pricy.
- Overpriced is one word I could think about.
- Nice design and good coffee and dessert. Price is a bit expensive for the size of the servings
- The look is as good as the taste! Great breakfast/brunch choice and serves Parma ham. Desserts are must try, recommend merengue and pannacotta. Portion is relatively small vs Antipoedan or Madera.
- Love the ambience and the food
- Well cooked, pastries also good. Try the dessert!