Shop 105B, 1/F, Discovery Bay Plaza
+852 2987 0767
- This hidden gem has some of the best thai food in HK. Try the yum woonsen and cashew chicken.
- Excellent Thai food. Worth trying the raw shrimp sashimi and the chicken satay.
- Grilled pork neck salad... a must try dish. Like most of the dishes, you can ask for mild, spicy, or fiercely spicy to suit your taste.
- If you are a Thai food fan, try it, you won't be disappointed.
- Try their homemade sausage..it's just so nice that you can't find it else where..
- It's all awesome! We love going here!
- MSG galore
- Chicken Fillet in pandan leaf (Kai Bai Toey) is of high standard.
- Service slowly going downhill... :(
- They have a great Cambodian Dark Lager on special at the moment. Great beer! Give it a try
- Authentic thai chef, staff, and food. Always satisfied with their food. See if They have fresh prawn Or fish cakes that day Cause It's mad tasty. Minced pork with lettuce wrap is also very good.
- One of the best Thai food in Hong Kong.
- Best Thai tea ever <3
- Best ever service in DB.
- The Tom Kha Gai Soup is fantastic
- Best restaurant / Discovery Bay... no question
- Best Thai!
- Waitresses are rushed cos this place is pumping out food that can only be described as amazeballs! It's in the Panda Top 10!
- This place smells , either the table , chairs or table cloth rim is dirty or god knows what ?!
- Food is excellent, but service is painfully slow. If you speak Thai, you will have no problem with the waiting staff, otherwise it"s pot luck as to whether they will understand you....