Koh Grill & Sushi Bar
#04-21, Wisma Atria (435 Orchard Rd)
+65 9180 3805
- It takes a lot more than extreme patience.
- Best shiok maki ever. And bentos! (Y)
- No bento after 6pm. Look at the signage and don't act like barbarian.
- Understaffed. Extreme patience required.
- C'mon nothing beats having Shiok Maki here.
- Shiok Maki is a must Everytime!!
- Nice try! But service not that good..!
- i) Skip the garlic fried rice. ii) Service is kinda shitty. iii) Come early for dinner around 6 if you can, there isn't a queue at that time yet.
- The wait is long, service is terrible and the food is overpriced.
- Good but really overpriced! Once is enough for a try.
- Skiok maki is good
- With a place like this, at these prices, why do people go to Sakae Sushi or Sushi Tei again? Food is good. Cheap and cheerful.
- Excellent japanese food in food republic 4th level :) miam
- The Shiok maki really has to be tasted to be believed. A bit pricey but I've really never tasted any maki like this!
- Always yummy!!!
- Dinz Dinz(:
- Find somewhere else - bad sushi and worse service all while you get stuffed into a sardine can size seat.
- cold green tea and cha soba are very strange. shiok makis great though.
- A seemingly simple dish with the combination of unagi and avocado wrapped in seaweed and rice, it was all brought to another level when coupled with the sauce!