1173 Edgewood Ave S
Jacksonville, FL 32205
- The benedict, the service, and the baguettes available in the basket by the door- all marvellous!
- The new weekend brunch menu is pretty great. The French toast was tasty and the fresh cream was so good that it didn't even need syrup!
- The BBT was good but the bread was a little tough. The muffins are really good!
- This is a great new breakfast spot. The Bacon Cheddar Loaded Biscuit was amazing.
- Loaded Croissant.
- Croissants are made daily. Decor is beautiful too.