Kirin Seafood Restaurant 玉麒麟海鮮酒家 (Kirin Seafood Restaurant)
Chinese, Seafood, Dim Sum
$ $ $
201-555 W. 12th Ave. (at Cambie St.)
Vancouver, BC V5Z 3X7
- Love the dim sum. Also I love the dinner menu
- My face place/location for dim sum when I'm in town! Love the garlic stir fried crab w vermicelli hot pot!
- Love their dim sum! Make a reso and they validate the underground parking.
- Dim sum . Multiple locations. Make rez to avoid long wait
- Solidly average dim sum. Why it's rated #1 in Vancouver on Foursquare is beyond me.
- Dim sum a great value with rotating vegetarian options.
- Siu Mai and glutinous rice in lotus leaf are some of must try dim sum dishes. Reservations are recommended for Sunday after 12 pm
- Best dimsum ive had in north america. Shumai was the best
- My favourite dimsum in the city
- Good for dinner or dim sum
- Tried their kung bo chicken! What a great dish ! Perfect match with fried rice.
- My favorite dim sum in Vancouver and you must order the chicken cartilage!
- Egg custard buns CANNOT be missed!
- The smoked lobster with mushrooms is a tour de force of great culinary skill. Well worth the price.
- Shark fin on the menu here. Ugly
- For dim sum - Get the steamed sole fillet and steamed rice roll with scallop and asparagus
- Try the Pork Siu Mai
- Try the Pan Fried Rice Rolls With Soy Sauce
- Try the Shrimp Dumplings
- Try the Geoduck And Dried Scallop Congee