Kirin Mandarin Restaurant
1172 Alberni St. (at Bute St.)
Vancouver, BC V6E
- Absolutely fantastic dim sum. I don't think you could order anything bad.
- Get a reservation in advance and take a group
- Fried Bean Curd Roll, Sticky Rice and Har Gow all solid. Takes reservations. Give you a coat wrap for your chair back! Love this place.
- Best Dim sum in downtown!
- Overpriced & mediocre! From NYC & was expecting this place to be amazing given the hype. Don't waste ur time here if u know good Chinese food. Since when do u need reservations for a Chinese place?!
- Try the BBQ Pork Bun (char siu bao) - Much better than yesterday at the dim sum truck!
- Excellent seafood & service. There are some unique things to taste here.
- The spicy salty black cod is wonderful.
- Dim Sum is served until 2:30pm. The preserved egg congee and the Xiu Mai are delicious!
- Nice dim sum with awful slow and confusing service
- Went as a part of food tour, and their dim sum was amazing. Get the shomai.
- Pekin Duck
- The dim sum decent the food came out slowly one at a time and the last dim sum was served 15 minutes after our last dish was taken off the table. Really not the experience I was expecting.
- Great staff and very fresh din sum
- Local told us best dim sum in town. It was alright. A lot of food for a big group for a reasonable price. Mushroom and pork dumplings were the best!
- A la carte dishes takes a ridiculous amount of time to be served; Make sure you bring your phone charger if you're ordering off the a la carte menu cause it's gonna be a long wait.
- Great dim sum with a great feel
- Vikram Vij, chef of Vij's, eats here on his nights off. He loves the Dim sum.
- Very unfriendly staff!! Unbelievably slow. We waited over an hour for our dishes and we are not the only table with no food! Overall bad service.
- Liked the sweet & sour pork, with pineapple, mango inside. So tasty !