Kingston Tropical Bakery
4000 White Plains Rd (E 226th Street & White Plains Road)
Bronx, NY 10466
- the BEST coco breads! Hands down! Been going to this place since I was a kid in the late 70s/early 80s walking home from school at PS 21 and Olinville JHS (now Richard Green Middle School)
- Beef patties are delicious but you have to try the meatloaf! HAVE TO.
- Beef patties, chicken patties, cinnamon raisin bread, rum cake, all delish!
- The Best Patties & Coco Bread In The Bronx ! (Always Fresh) Maybe Even In New York City
- The best coco bread in the Bronx !!
- Great place to get a patty and coco bread.
- Patties, coco bread, carrot cake, raisin bun.
- Best beef patties in the Bronx.
- Chicken patty + coco bread. Yum
- Love my coco bread n beef patty lol been coming here since my pickney days lol
- For fast service say beef and bread
- Instead of a regular beef patty, try a meatloaf. The meatloaf has a nice soft bread and what seams to be a sweeter tasting beef. Maybe its just the bread that gives it its different taste.
- Patties are good
- There patties and coco bread
- I've been coming here since I was a kid. They have the best coco bread ever! Their patties are delicious too. My faves are the veggie, chicken and meatloaf. The food here is always fresh n delicious.
- Beef, Chicken and Meat loaf patties are off the hook!!!!
- Nothing like a chicken party, coco bread and pineapple soda to hit the spot.
- Yes Rasheed N. They are still open. https://foursquare.com/user/23888298
- Just purchase the coco bread!
- Happiness is here.