- You really can't go wrong with any of the food here.
- Awesome food, I eat here every time I'm home, their homemade thousands islands is to die for :) ribeyes are amazing!
- If you want a great steak and any other menu item, The Kingsman is where its at. Everything and everyone here is amazing.
- Eat everything twice. Tell your friends.
- The burgers here are among the best in town.
- STEAK :-)
- Philly chez steak is to die for
- The tips were really tasty and the sweet potato just right. It didn't even need the butter/cinnamon mixture that it came with. And the tips needed no sauce.
- Tuesday night All you can spaghetti $9.95
- Sorry but the last 3 times we have ate at the Kingsman the food has went way down hill , we have been eating there for 20+ years but won't be back
- Best Burgers in town & Great people!
- Great meatloaf and veggies!
- You can't go wrong with any of the tips or chopped steak plates. Their philly cheese steak is sensational.
- If you get the pimento cheeseburger, have them add bacon.
- Monday is $10.99 12 oz ribeye night