King Street Grille
American, Sports Bar
- Get the EggRolls! Southwest & MacNCheese are my fav!
- Great Wings! Some of the best around!
- New patio is a awesome addition. Added more tables and more space
- Great atmosphere. Definitely suggest the sweet tea chicken. Very good.
- Raspberry wheat Shock Top on draft here is a must have for a summer brew.
- Team Trivia on Tuesdays at 8 is a good time
- Sit outside and have Maria as your server! She's the best one :)
- Some pretty awesome bartenders ;)
- Shrimp po boy was super tasty and overflowing with perfectly fried shrimp - crispy, tender and moist. Yum!
- Place to be for UFC fight night and sporting events
- Great food, atmosphere and service!
- Great Food and Great Service! We hope to visit here every time we come and visit Market Commons.
- Happy Hour is 4- 7 pm Monday- Friday$2 Bud Selects, $5 Jager Bombs, $4 Rumple, $4 Happy Hour Menu, $1 off all beers & house liquors
- Mix your own salad
- Great fries.
- 1/2 price salads on Tuesday, dont pass it up!
- If you want to catch the game - this is the place to do it. And get the macaroni and cheese egg rolls!
- 1/2 price salads on Tuesday
- Portabella mushroom burger is amazing. Ronda loves it!
- Pretzel roll sandwiches are awesome so are the fries!