King Ludwig Beerhall
Shop 202, 2/F, Murray House, Stanley Plaza
Chek Chue, Southern
+852 2899 0122
- The steak here has been surprisingly good.
- Relaxing atmosphere overlooking Stanley in a historic building. Weekdays lunch is even better, more relaxing and not crowded at all
- Love the decor in here. German-decor beerhoise with breaded veal, pork knuckle and potato cKes overlooking the ocean at Stanley.
- Tea set for two $198 plus 10%. Options of oriental or western one. Yummy. Don't miss wheat beer as well but it is not cheap $78 plus 10% for 0.5 litre.
- This place is so weird... German food and decor with Filipino performers playing Chinese music to apathetic tourists.
- The best among all branches. Love the knuckle and sausages.
- The bread is really awesome :)
- French mustard ready on the table. Goes well along with the pig knuckles!
- Most yammi Schweinshaxe (Roast Pork Knuckle) in town.with nice seaview seat front of stanley bay.^_^
- When ordering drinks, be sure to use the 'German three'. Otherwise bad things could happen.
- Dinner for two; three main courses at $399 :-)