336 Daniel Webster Hwy
Merrimack, NH 03054
- Such a great place, I've been going here since I was a kid!
- The best ice cream!
- The PB&J (peanut butter & black raspberry) is really good. They also just added Root Beer which is quite tasty also.
- Best Ice cream shop in NH! Servings are huge and cheap! :)
- Great tacos and great ice cream at a great price!
- One of the best soft serve ice cream places around! Great ice cream at a great price. My favorite is peanut butter!
- Peanut butter black raspberry twist, kiddie size is very big.
- A large variety of things to eat not just ice cream. but the ice cream is very expensive. Not a place you could stop at every day for a little ice cream treat.
- Very good ice cream costs less than most places in Nashua and tastes better in my opinion. I get the soft serve kiddie cone plenty for me! Food is good too.
- The most bang for your buck! The sizes are so big that I can't even finish a small. They offer pup cups for your furry friends so make sure to bring them too!
- So good!!! I love this place
- Best place ever
- There maple is so amazing. I have never had soft serve maple before. I put Jimmy's on it and it is so delicious.
- Legendary Tacos
- Try cake batter in a cookie dough razzle or just straight up with chocolate jimmies!
- Absolutely need to have the Peanut Butter ice cream with chocolate jimmies, to die for!
- Peanut butter and banana today!
- Peanut Butter is the best!!
- .40 cent cones Thursday
- Their flavors vary every week