King and I
- Pad Thai, all the way!
- Best. Thai. Ever. Try the red curry duck with the flat noodles; its Amazing!!!
- Pad Spicy!!!! Amazing!!!
- Love the veggie spring rolls!
- Try the curry argyle swearer vest, its secret menu item
- Voted Best Thai Restaurant by RFT Readers.
- Pad Thai to die for!
- Red curry is amaze...you'll ne totes jelly of the person at your table who gets it .
- I always try to get something different and I'm never disappointed. Tom Kha and Tom Yum soups are great, yellow curry chicken is yummy, pad Thai is delish. One of my fave eateries on Grand.
- Spicy noodles with chicken is my staple. It is not too spicy surprisingly for my American palette.
- The chicken pad tai is my favorite
- Spicy red curry chicken is BAWLIN yo.
- Thai Hot 3 is awesome.
- One of the best Thai restaurants I have ever been to, and I have been to a lot. The pad Thai is wonderful, the chicken satay for an appetizer is mouth watering, all of the currys are delicious too!
- If you like Thai food, this is the place to be! Everything is good, but the green curry is the best!
- If you like Thai food, this is the place to be! Everything is good, but the green curry is the best! You can have any kind of meat/protein with it.
- The King & I is a fantastic restaurant. You cant go wrong choosing a dish for your dinner, but my favorite is the red curry with chicken or pork. My husband loves this restaurant too!
- Extremely good. My 2 favorites are the Green Curry and the Bangkok Kapow.
- Personally I really enjoy the green curry, but I'm also a sucker for coconut milk and thai basil.
- My favorite place for Thai food. Ordering out and dining in are both good choices!