Kim's Oriental Food
on Sansom (btw 37th & 38th St)
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- If you're in a hurry, Oriental Beef and Ginger Chicken are pre-made as they are both slow cooked meats. They usually take no more than 30 seconds to serve. Quick but still delicious.
- Famous for its ma po tofu (can get it with or without meat) and sesame chicken...but everything on their menu is nom worthy! Such quick service too! 5-star food truck for sure.
- I don't recommend the Ginger Chicken. There are plenty of options that look great and the price is absolutely right. Great food truck.
- Get the sesame Chicken with hot sauce
- One of my food cart favs. Go for the mapo tofu with pork or oriental beef for a tasty, cheap meal. Fast service too, 5 minute wait max!
- for the veggies: black bean tofu. they even throw in eggplant.
- Beef and broccoli is my main dish. Fried fish, orange chicken, chicken w/ broccoli is also good. One of my fav trucks.
- Chicken with eggplant or orange chicken. The best!
- The sesame chicken and grandfather chicken are terrific. Skip the General Tso.
- The BEST sesame chicken for your money. Go "spicy" or "no spicy".
- Try the kung pao tofu, sesame chicken, or ginger chicken.