Kimchi Korean BBQ
3049 Las Vegas Blvd S #27
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Got food poisoning here. Was sick before the check even came. Careful!
- Fair, nice, only Korean customers -
- Bibambap at 2am makes me happy. Sleepy, too. So it's a win-win to eat here!
- If you want to eat exotic Barbeque cooked at your own table for 22 bucks!! This place ia for you!!!
- Went to this K-BBQ joint on a slow night. Food was great and service at table was wonderful. They are open 24hrs so if you are hungry for some late night or early morning BBQ stop on in.
- Just go for the all u can eat. Ain't bad. Any place u go in vegas for korean won't b good.
- Vegas locals get a 20% discount with ID.
- Great bilgogi and meat , sides were great as well!
- Excelente sazn, Precio justo. Conviene el paquete que incluye varios cortes de carne de 16.99 por persona
- One of the oldest Korean restaurant in Vegas. Famous for BBQ. Grilled fish is good, too.
- I think it's real cool that you cook your own meat at your table. The staff was very helpful because we had no idea what we were doing!
- The All you can eat sushi place is not good. Waitress is rude and prices are high.
- Please don't insult Korean food and hospitality in this way. This restaurant really sucks.
- Galbi highly recommended
- Bulgogi is cooked steaming hot. Unlimited side dishes that you pick out yourself. The salad is the bomb!!! So fresh
- Foods are great. One of few korean restaurants in the US you can get real korean taste.
- Really good food and the service was excellent. Very friendly. Recommended
- Service is friendly and fast. I recommend it
- Excellent option in Vegas!