Ice Cream, Candy Store
- The coconut ice cream is awesome.
- The Cake Batter ice cream is way better than Coldstone's.
- Got a sea salt Carmel ice cream scoop and some sea salt Carmel fudge. Both were great.
- The ice cream is yummy but everything is very over priced! They do have a lot of very delicious looking things and the place was hopping
- Awesome staff!!!
- ....$7.00 16oz smoothie...kinda steep
- Ice cream is tasty but is waaaaay overpriced. One tiny scoop is over $4. Want a double chocolate-dipped waffle cone? You'll pay close to $10.
- Locally made. I concur that the coconut is great. I paired it with the dark chocolate.
- Weighing $7.45 cones? #insulting
- Try the "EKG Kooler:" Limeade, Lemon Sorbetto, and Sprite
- try the fudge! it's delicious. also, they'll usually give out free samples. If they aren't ask to sample something. works every time.