Khyber North Indian Grill
2510 Richmond Ave (Kirby)
Houston, TX 77098
- Do NOT ask them to make your curry or sauces super hot. I repeat. Do not ask them to make it super hot. ...that is, unless you want your mouth to booty set on fire.
- If I ever go vegetarian, the vegetable plate will be the only way I'd be able to keep my sanity. It is yummy.
- Lamb is a gift from a beneficent God -- and if you doubt that, you owe yourself a visit to Khyber.
- They're happy to make any Indian dish for you, even if it's not on the menu! I was bummed that I didn't see lamb saag (it's my favorite!) or garlic naan but they made it and it was sooo tasty!
- The food is legit, wait staff a bit temperamental at times, it's close.
- Best Indian food!!
- Get the lamb appetizer. Delish. And if you're not a super big eater, can definitely split the assortment plate for 1. All of the dishes were really good.
- The lunch buffet is a fantastic way to sample their core dishes. One of the better Indian buffets in town. ...and affordable too!
- Be prepared to choose "regular" or "hot" spicy levels. "Hot" is really hot but you'll love it! The vindaloo is the general tso's of Indian food. :)
- Excellent Indian food!
- The waiter recommended non spicy foods for kid. However, it was spicy and the kids did not eat . The waiters told me to stay home and not eat out if I have kids. Its rude. I wish I give them zero star
- Lamb Curry is Great!
- Mid range Indian food with mid range effort into production. Friendly service. Limited curry selections. North Indian. Atypical of similar restaurants in the nearby vicinity. A pass
- Lunch buffet - saag paneer
- Chicken masala, lamb curry, palak paneer!
- , .. . 6/10 .. =) + +
- Very unusual -.- !!
- The minced chicken kabob is tasty and different than middle eastern versions. Delicious.
- The food was super bland. The waiter said you have to request it to be spicy. Would have been nice to be told that ahead of time.
- Yum!!!! The saag paneer is amazing & the kheer is good & thick.