13-15 Westbourne Grove
London, Greater London W2 4UA
+44 20 7727 5420
- Honestly its over rated restaurant , taste was less than normal & the service is very bad dont recommend to go
- Very delicious Indian food, try the shrimp masala and garlic Nan <3
- Noisy at night but that's because it's one of the best pakistani/indian restaurants in London. I highly recommend this restaurant, especially its chicken tikka masala and tandoori.
- Nan and tandoori and chicken masala! Delicious. The briyani is good too.
- Absolutely the best Indian food in London
- Nice food and environment, try chiken tandory :)
- Tandoori chicken was delicious
- Not licensed - so no beer in here. Not necessarily a problem !
- Delicious and authentic. On the menu it says "if you haven't been to Khan's, you haven't been to London" - I see why!
- For something different, try the fish tandoori (cod); flavoursome, lightly spiced, truly nice. I had it with dahl (need some sauce with the cod) and our favourite nan: nan e mughtsia!
- Hot means hot
- best tandoori chicken in london
- Love the food but the service was not there lol Too busy handing large group customers and cleaning tables, which is good for business, buy I had to walk towards staff to get the check. Jeeee
- I know Khans for more than twenty years. I consider it one of the best Indian cousins in London. Everything is excellent, the staff are very professional and friendly.
- The meat curry was just delightful
- Good and tasty food! Biriyani is good and is prepared in the way traditionally cooked! Service is poor and waiters are sometimes rude
- One of the best Indian restaurants in London.. good food, good prices. Hint: ask for less spicy.
- You can recognize from the photo how delicious the food was!!! Definitely the BEST!!! 10/10