Khan's Mongolian Barbeque
Asian, Eastern European
2720 Snelling Ave N
Roseville, MN 55113
- AWESOME food!! Always great to make your own food and the service is always great!!
- Avoid the sweet bread unless you're into undercooked, syrup-soaked dough balls.
- Been to better but still really good, bland sauces. The pineapple jalapeo cream cheese wontons are unreal
- Lots and Lots of Dragon Sauce!
- This place should be call Khan's Mongolian FOOD Barbeque. I'm not saying I wanted to eat PEOPLE, I was just wanted to try something different. A clearer name would have saved me some awkwardness.
- You can ask for more hot water to get a second brew from your teapot. It's still strong enough to be good.
- Best Mongolian I've ever had! High quality fresh ingredients, and fast service!
- Delicious! Add peanuts to anything for flavor.
- Haven't been here in years, but it's the BEST food. You get to pick all your meat & veggies, they cook it in front of you and the sweet bread is to die for.
- Its so good. Wonderful for all families and very fun when you get to hit the gong! Wonderful service, as well.
- Its a buffet so bring your bowl stacking skills. Dont expect gourmet fare but its really hard to leave hungry.
- Worst examples of cross contamination ever witnessed. Cooks use same tongs for raw and cooked meat and never change them. Eat here get sick!
- This place hasn't changed in a decade - and I'm okay with that.
- Excellent stir fry and MXC is on the TV at all times!
- This is an awesome place for a create your own meal! I love the sweet sticky buns that come with every meal!
- Make your own stir fry, what's not good about that?? They also have pineapple jalapeo cream cheese wontons that are tasty & you get free wonton chips & salsa which are always awesome!
- Get fat at Khans
- Sauce tip: add sauces in layers instead of just at the end when your pile of food will not be able to hold the liquid.
- Don't fill your bowl too full the first time. Go back again for more instead!
- Load your noodles just before saucing, that way you can pile all of the good vittles and bits in without having to balance on the slippery stuff! ;)