- Getting milk with your doughnut makes for a fine midnight snack.
- 2 sausage and cheese kolaches at 3 am is NOT WEIRD. No shame.
- Great samosas believe it or not.
- Try the sour cream doughnut-- it has just enough tang to counter the sugary glaze. You can also pick up a delicately spicy potato samosa for later.
- Everything is AMAZING.
- fresh doughnuts made at 9.00pm, but sold fresh after 9.30-10.00pm.
- The sugar yeast donuts are fabulous
- Paneer tikka wrap is better than samosa
- Delicious Austin staple! Always cheap/Always open/Always satisfying
- Delicious Austin staple. Always open/always cheap/always satisfying
- The sausage/cheese kolaches and doughnut holes are irresistible!
- Samosas at midnight!!
- The palak paneer looks weird and sounds weird too but tastes so amazing. Get one-you won't be sorry.
- This place looks so sketch, but the doughnuts are AMAZING!
- Samosas! (Are good here)
- Very delicious pastries :D Just FYI, this place is cash only! They have an ATM, but it's pretty pricey to make a withdrawal.
- Spicy samosas
- Best place to go at 3 AM. Take cash though!
- Grab yourself some chocolate doughnut holes.
- Sprinkle donuts!