Kem Bạch Đằng
26-28 Le Loi St., Dist. 1
Ho Chi Minh, Thành Phố
- the older most popular Vietnamese ice cream, cafe, watch people, open air ( no doors or walls)
- y, kem Tri da rt ngon. Mi ngi nn th nghen.
- been there...
- Ice cream in coconut nice.
- Have a traditional Vietnamese iced coffee. (Ca phe sua da)
- Ln u tin n kem y...
- Ice cream in coconut is good... But price expensive like a luxury dog @_@. 85,000vnd (4$)
- Great place to eat!!! A Vietnamese original place to eat ice cream!!!
- Really good ice cream. Try to sit by the window in order to get a good view of Vietnam.
- Try their Coconut Ice cream in a coconut shell or their Durian Ice cream. Nom .. Nom.. Nom..
- Luc nao cung dong.hinh nhu ngay thag chi phuc vu den tang 1
- Try the ice cream in the coconut! Yummy ice cream, fresh fruits!
- Fanny is much better. More fancy and better price.
- A bit pricy, cosy tho. Good place to chill. I've tasted better coconut ice cream.
- Try their fresh orange juice + ice cream! It's refreshing. Good to eat it on hot weather.
- Kem ca tui th. Hm Noel c vo n, ng cc k. Mnh gi kem c ph, rt cuc cho ra l KEM VANI RI NC C PH. M kem r hn mnh cng ko ni, ng ny bn mc m ko ng.
- Famous ice cream shop, but not really good. Try the tapioca or durian ice cream if you go there.
- Enjoy ice cream with my two treasures