Kedai Makanan Ah Soon 亚顺肉骨茶
Chinese, Malay, Breakfast
Jln Keris 1, Tmn Sri Tebrau
Johor Bahru, Johor
- The charcoal cooked Bakuteh taste 'lighter' thn other Bakuteh. The sesame oil chicken is a must.. p/s: the daughter in law of the boss is pretty.. ;)
- Famous & crowded during lunch at this ba Ku teh shop
- Bring our own tea..
- Try their bak kut teh and tell them to give good ribs. Try adding rou gen (they will understand) and try their ma you Ji with pig skin! It's really the best of the best! Not forgetting their TOFU!
- their chicken veli veli nice
- famous bak kut teh in town
- Soup is peppery and heavily flavoured with Tong Kwai. Clear and lighter colour. Not many types of pork parts available. It has its own taste
- Sesame chicken
- Sesame chicken must try!
- I like the salted she and sesame chicken...... must try these two dishes.....
- Honest review.those who rated high has never tried klang bkt!ah soon is vy normal n yet at cut throat price due to all of ur overrating..Not recommended for food n service they rendered.rude lady boss
- Bah kut teh and Sesame oil chicken
- Best Bak Kut teh
- Chicken is good & The rest is so so only..
- Love the salted vege and sesame chicken.
- Overrated on the BKT...
- One of the best in Johor
- Yummehhh :D never a disappointment!
- Open at 8am.
- Get there early for you tiao (fried fritters)!