Kastner & Ovens
Deli / Bodega
52 Floral St
London, Greater London WC2E 9DA
+44 20 7836 2700
- Best salad box in WC2, nay the world.
- Delicious home cooked hot and cold food to take away at lunchtime.
- Tame the queuing system by getting in line and putting in your order, don't leave the line!!
- When in Covent garden, there's no better place for a "home cooked" take-away. I go here nearly every day. Great food.
- Great food. Friendly people. Ridiculous queuing system!
- Good value lunch options. Some of them are rather strange. Food is fresh and they offer a large selection of desserts. Overall recommended
- Health food, good for everyone, including vegans!
- Great for lunch, plenty of healthy (and unhealthy if required ) options.
- Comida pra levar, saudvel e saborosa. Tem uma mesa no fundo onde voc pode comer no local. Adorei.
- I went at Friday lunchtime, it was bit too busy for my liking. 7.10 for a takeaway Chilli Con Carne would you believe?
- Salads are great and change daily
- Awesome variety of healthy hot food and cold salads, changed up each day. Great vegetarian options too, service friendly and efficient. Hands down winner for lunch.
- Good selection of salads and bread. Very barebones place with a great turnaround time even at the busiest lunch time.
- Great home-cooked food if you're looking for something healthy that's not from a chain restaurant - only open for lunch and there's nowhere to sit
- Take away boxes with good salads andhot food. Great option in Covent Garden!
- Kastner & Ovens easily makes my favourite takeaway place in Covent Garden. Great lunch find if you're looking for fresh and healthy food with that homecooked feeling
- I had the best vegetarian breakfast ever! Especially, spinach and feta filo..
- best lunchtime destination in Covent garden. Creative, inventive salads of all types, different every day & using what's in season. Lovely lunch boxes, melt in the mouth quiches, cakes to die for.
- Pretzels are nice
- Great for a takeaway healthy lunch.