Indian, Malay, Asian
- The best naan & tandori set in town!! And don't forget to try the Claypot Briyani Chicken/Lamb. (Also visit Kapitan @ Queensbay Mall and Perda.)
- Services sucks....
- Chicken milani satuu! Kuah kasi lebihh..!
- Don't forget to try their Hot Badam Milk. The pure cow milk is boiled with grinded almond, cashew nuts and raisins + sugar. The taste was good.Recommended! Only available at night.
- Try the Cheese Naan with Tandoori Chicken
- Food is good but the service is so bad...:0 (
- Bad service here
- the naan cheese is mouth-watering.
- The Best Thing I Ever Ate Here Is.. Roti Naan With Tandoori Chicken.. awesome !!
- Nasi Briyani Ayam is damm good especially the chicken. Ayam tandoori only available on late noon. Tandoori chicken tight meat still lovely. A must try place
- It's ok! Kashmir Restaurant on Penang Road reins supreme! They have more tender and more fresh chicken! Fresher and tastier dal! Better biryani! Fresher and softer naan - the naan here is cardboard
- Free Wi-Fi - password kapitan68
- try the mango lassi and tandoori chicken wit cheese garlic naan! superb!! ^___^
- Busy place with great local indian and "regular" indian food. You can't go wrong with a tandoori set!
- Nice like like like
- Service lambat gila babi
- Almond milk, susu padam quite tasty
- Great naan in the world but service slowest on earth.
- They got rating '4' from trip advisor!
- Try the chicken milani with briani..