- This place serves pretty good fried rice ! The plate I ate had good 'wok hei' and tasted much better than neighboring Din Tai Fung. Order their crab meat & pork xiao long bao and drunken chicken too.
- This place is awesome-- make sure to get my fave here the Shanghai style fried pork buns. I also really liked the fried fish in sweet sauce and the XLB with pork and crab roe.
- ok, ""no good...
- I ate XLB and other in NOV 2010. Every dishes in this restaurant are great but relatively hidden place because of Din Tai Fung. My recommendations are XLB and fried rice. See the link for the photo.
- Must try their pan-fry Chineses buns but nothing else.
- The pan-fried pork buns were good.
- . .. . .
- Pan fried dumplings () and fatty pork buns () to die for. Also very respectable soup dumplings ().
- Ordered the famous dumplings and dandan noodles are your favorite
- You'll find some of the best pan fried buns here!
- their xiao lung bao and xiao mai dumplings better than next door din tai fung's dumplings
- Their xiaolongbao definitely isn't as good as Din Tai Fung but it's ok. The service is a little ott when it comes to refilling your drinks. Otherwise it's ok
- You have to try their braised pork with buns. Very good
- Beef noodles are magnificent as are the BBQ pork buns. Great service too
- All types of Xiao Long Bao were good. Wouldn't recommend their Salted Egg Yolk bun (liu sha bao).