Kaldi's Coffee House
Coffee Shop, Café
- A lot of seating, in and outside, so it's a great place to order an espresso and do work.
- Free parking in the tiny adjacent lot on weekends...and you can usually get a spot outside of peak meal times.
- The staff here is awesome and they are one of the few vegan-friendly places in town!
- Go for the traditional espresso drinks. Less milk+less money+best espresso in town=FTW
- This place has a Clover machine, be sure to order a cup!
- Cute and cozy location with outdoor seating! I ordered a large oat milk latte with an extra shot and it was delicious
- Kaldi's coffee is one of the best in area.
- Hard to find a,strong, smooth espresso in St Louis but found it here.
- Excellent. Kicks Starbucks ass.
- Heading into the office but first things first.
- Kaldi's is great but I would visit the one on Demun (not far) for a more unique experience.
- Kaldi's roasts its own coffee beans, so if you're too stuffed to even consider a cup of joe, take some home with you.
- The BEST mocha ever.
- Try the "Speed Ball" for a lasting energy boost!! Also best rich coffee favor around!
- Gluten Free Biscotti - yes, please!
- The default milk for lattes is WHOLE milk unless you specify otherwise.
- Very high quality. Passes my snobbish Brooklyn coffee shop test with flying colors.
- The employees are so nice! Always smiling. Thank you for making me smile, especially on a Monday!!!
- The egg bagel with yogurt parfait is the perfect cure for just about anything.
- Their Blue Lagoon smoothie is the best smoothie I've ever had. Worth it!