Kaide Sushi Bar
1375 Richards St. (at Pacific St.)
Vancouver, BC V6Z 2X6
- My fav sushi place! Also try their unagi don...it's so good!
- Some of the best sushi in town. Try the Big Bang roll.
- Super fresh and quality sushi! Chef's Special Omakase is such a good deal - 10 nigiri and maki roll for $22!
- This place is incredible. Their prices are great, and their sushi is fresh. The unagi and spot prawn are really awesome.
- Mouth melting fresh local sushi - uni and tuna sashimi and scallops were excellent and affordable given the excellent quality. And great sushi chef - friendly atmosphere
- High quality, fresh ingredients, and extremely fair prices! Recommend sitting at the bar and letting the chef suggest a menu. My new favourite sushi restaurant.
- The Sushi is so fresh and flavorful! Only problem is the rolls are a little lose and come apart a little to easy, but they still taste amazing.
- Great service.
- Sushiholic must try out this place. This small vibe place in Yaletown has anago sushi you dream of it.
- Not too far off the traditional path with high-quality sushi and friendly staff.
- The sashimi here is to die for! And the miso soup is the best I've tried anywhere.
- Kaide assorted special was nice - tasty and affordable. scallop nigiri, hamachi, and mackerel were so very good
- Sit at the bar, the sushi chefs are great fun!
- This my personal favourite place to get sushi! You must try the special chop and the seasonal pleasure. Gluten free people they have gluten free soya sauce all the time! No need to bring your own.
- The spicy tuna sashimi is delicious!
- Enoki mushroom sushi - exclusive to Kaide & very yummy!!
- Always service with a smile, the kaide chirashi and marinated tuna don are favs!
- Tom makes the best miso soup. There are lots of vegetarian items AND he uses brown rice.
- Spicy tuna don ftw, also arrive @ 11:30 when they open for ultra speedy and freshness!
- Try the incredible Manhattan and eel rolls.