New American, Diner
$ $ $ $
5594 W Wildhorse Pass Blvd
Chandler, AZ 85226
- Beware the waiters are ninja like, they are there when you need them and then melt into the shadows when not needed.
- Don't come here if you're pressed for time. Our dinner took 3 hours. But it was fabulous food!
- Super Delish!!
- Dress up and spend. Best service in state, really interesting food choices and super chef!
- A very special experience. The service alone is a perfect memory.
- Be sure to try the Pima Bear Martini
- Incredible food, service, and experience. Memorable fine dining. Loved the truffle elk
- Unique Southwestern ingredients like cholla buds, heirloom squash, saguaro seeds, and nopalitos mingle with more recognizable gourmet components such as chanterelles, truffles, and foie gras.
- "Hot Stuff" cocktail, less spicy than it looks, just a little bite and really nice blend
- Opt for the seven-course Short Story tasting menu or the blowout 13-course Journey! You will not be disappointed.
- Exciting menu from a AAA 5 diamond restaurant. Lobster fry bread is great, and the buffalo steak is superb. Every kind of liquor known to man! Sign up for their newsletter and get chef odowd recipes!
- Chocolate and Voss water left in your car when you use the complementary valet service.
- Best service ever!!! Food was amazing but the service wow! Even after the meal our valet put bottle waters and chocolates in our car with a nice personalized note from our waiter.
- Don't be afraid to order a tasting if the rest of your party is not, they will still get an amuse with each course.
- Hands down the BEST service you will EVER have. I have dined at some great establishments, this one beats them all. Oh, and the food is amazing.
- One of the best meals of my life. A don't-miss in Phoenix!
- Chocolate souffle dessert, truffles and curry soup amuse bouche were the highlights of the meal. Fish was average, nothing special and sauce was bland.