Kafe Batan Waru
Asian, Café, Breakfast
- Chicken satay is amazing. Try the cookies too!
- The fresh banana juice is the best I've had during my whole stay in Bali.
- Get the batan waru mocktail with lychee, ginger, lime and mint!! So refreshing....
- Pretty good atmosphere with free wifi, how can you not like it?
- Don't forget- Jimbaran seafood every Saturday, Satay Festival every Sunday night, and Chili Crab night every Tuesday
- Free wifi.
- Try the Gado Gado or Lawar salad if you like amazingly flavorful veggie dishes
- Great place for the best chicken satay, but also try the tea with pressed ginger and milk, great!
- Located in the centre of Ubud, Waran Butu is one of the most pleasant places to enjoy local Indonesian food. The always friendly staff welcomes you for breakfast, lunch, dinner or just a drink.
- Reasonable price good taste. Do not forget to make reservation for the show
- Food is here good and they have photo of food in food menu, but you are wait litlle bit for it.
- ! - !)) , )
- Des prix corrects, un service impeccable, c'tait dlicieux. Je vous conseille le Iced Lemon Tea.
- Crispy duck, amazingly tender! Super service
- Fantastic lychee martinis, be sure to get there for happy hour (5-7 or 10-12pm)
- Very tasty eggs Benedict for breakfast (till 2 p.m). But pricy. 50K+15% taxes.
- Cocktail spot. Niet bijzonder.
Jalan Monkey Forest
Jalan Raya Ubud (Jalan Monkey Forest)