- Name says it all, very fresh! The taftoon bread is made fresh right when you order. The gyro is also delish
- I have tried five Mediterranean restaurants in Vegas, so far this one is the best Mediterranean restaurant in Las Vegas.
- Great view of McCarran airport. Free wi-fi. Good food.
- Great food!
- Good quick lunch place. Get the Gyro
- Excellent food, great service and good price. The food is very flavourful and tasty and it's well seasoned.
- Check restaurant.com for discounts here!
- It's always good and fresh. Their gyros are awesome.
- I always get the #4. It's really yummy!
- Chicken kubideh is exquisitely seasoned ground chicken, paired with a delicate rice pilaf and salad for $6.99. Read more: http://bit.ly/12gMuec
- Gyro w/fries for $5.99. Can't beat that!
- Veggie Kabboob
- Really good food. It did give me the squirts but worth it!
- AC broken! 06/16/2011 110 F inside.
- Owner is definitely an alien - leave oryans belt in the car!