Junior's Cafe & Grill
Café, American, Diner
1340 Duckwood Dr
Saint Paul, MN 55123
- The burrito is always amazing, especially with Chorizo.
- The fried egg sandwich is delish, and you can get it anytime! Not just for breakfast.
- Try the biscuits and gravy! To die for.
- Breakfast is great at Junior's.
- Best hash browns ever!
- #9 with eggs, hash browns, & corned beef is a solid bet
- Chicken fried steak
- The breakfast here is brilliant. The breakfast quesadilla tex mex is beyond excellent
- Friendly service, plenty of breakfast options.
- Had the eggs Benedict. The ham was the best I ever had (:
- Really good. Huge portions. $2 charge for sharing.
- Cinnamon Rolls!!
- Diablo burger or diablo chicken on pretzel bun is delicious (if you like spicy food)... Pineapple upside down cake is awesome!
- Great omelettes
- The giant cinnamon roll is huge and delicious!
- Try the jumbo cinnamon rolls. They are ginormous and delicious!
- Had a great Juicy Lucy and the best fries! Great Ranch dressing for the side salad, too! YUM!
- Everything is delicious!
- Diablo Burger is one of the best burgers I have ever had!
- This place is awesome