Desserts, Deli / Bodega, American
- portions are gigantic! nice service.
- The chicken pot pie is AWESOME
- Outside seating is amazing!!
- Very good breakfast at the MGM Grand
- it's a lil pricey for breakfast but the French toast is nice and crunchy, very good!
- Great Mac and Cheese! Get the side dish. It's big enough for two people to share.
- Try the devil's food cheesecake! Half chocolate cake, half cheesecake, all delicious.
- Awesome burgers milkshakes Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake
- We had the beef brisket and fish and chips. Huge portions of good food! The mashed potatoes seemed a bit over processed but everything else was great. A bit pricier but the portions make it worth it
- Almost always stop for a meal when at Foxwoods. Love the hot turkey sandwich and the burgers. Breakfast is good too. Make sure you save room for the many different kinds of delicious cheesecake!
- Bring your sweet tooth. Amazing Strawberry Shake. Order the Grilled Chicken Sandwich Deluxe. Also, our Server "Joel " gave us great service and made great recommendations. Being 1st timers @Juniors!
- Cheesecake is amazingggggg
- Probably best if u just go 2 any other place n this vast casino. The food was the worst. Nice ambiance, great service but the food needs a revamp.
- The lobster special is delicious!
- Love their cheesecakes!
- I always make sure to eat here. Matzo ball soup, rare roast beef on rye. Won't disappoint. Their burgers are amazing as well
- I was impressed with their chicken pot pie special as well as their cheesecake.
- Awesome food!! The red velvet cheesecake was delicious!!
- The breakfast is awesome