Jung's Golden Dragon II
- Cold sesame noodle appetizer makes a great light lunch
- Chinese Kitchen Competition
- Jungs is my new favorite chinese restaurant in NOLA.
- Shrimp Chinese vegetables not fresh seafood but ok for $13
- By far the healthiest Chinese food I have ever eaten. Try the sweet and sour chicken
- seafood lo mein is delicious. great scallops!
- Adolfo Garcia, chef of La Boca, eats here on his nights off. He loves the Eggplant Szechuan.
- Crispy fried Hunan fish-- on the yellow menu: mm mmm....
- I've had some great food here, but my last trip was extremely disappointing. My fried rice was soggy and still had clumps if white rice in the middle. I'm hoping it was a fluke.
- The Bubble Tea is to die for! A must have!
- The gravy that comes with the mandarin chicken is like hugs on Christmas Day. #comfortfood
- Spicy jellyfish, spicy beef tounge, and house special singapore rice noodles are awesome!
- You know it's authentic when they do-away with chopsticks
- They make the shumai (dumplings) in-house daily. Steamed or fried, they're delicious. A must try.
- Try the Seafood Lo Mein. It is delicious! They put a generous amount of scallops, shrimp and crawfish in the lo mein. Nice, fresh veggies, too!
- So good! Very friendly staff! Order something out of your box and you will be happily surprised. Steamed whole fish...get it!
- made me something not on their menu and said they make it all the time