Fast Food, Caribbean
The University of the West Indies (Mona)
Kingston, St. Andrew Parish, Jamaica
- Always full but the service is swift. . . . Try the Mega Loaf
- The Conch soup is to die for!
- They have the best Coffee on Campus
- Things I always have during the week- porridge (hominy or peanut) patties (cheese, chicken, beef or soy) and pastry ( banana bread) and Tropicana to wash it down
- Coco bread, beef patty combo with large fries and a drink mix of tropicana and kola champagne does hit the spot. You can even throw in a small red peas soup as well!
- No more free refills here!
- Eugh porridge. Cheese patty is the best thing here.
- Have the hominy porridge for breakfast, it's great.
- I hope their service is much better than the other locations in Kingston
- Please try the hominy corn porridge
- Peanut porridge and fry dumplings best breakfast combo
- Jah know Patty raise... Haffi beat it same way
- Love the red peas soup. Its a must try. Amazing.
- Conch soup is #AMAZING
- Mega Patty to the fcking world!
- Here it isnt just about the patties. From Potato wedges, fruit cakes, ice cream and cheese in any meal you can imagine. This is the home of the poor on campus
- Tell dem Bjorn!
- Best patties eva enuh!
- It's spelt Juici. -_-
- Air Conditioner is always at freezing point